Congratulations!!! He's too cute! You all look great! :)
Congratulations Doerflinger family! We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see him...and you of course.. :)I will talk to you soon!
YEAH! Congrats! What a precious baby boy to add to a wonderful family! So happy for you guys! - Gina B
How special to see all of you again with your new little family member... Congratulations to you four and welcome to little Zac!! He'll be the center of attention now for awhile. Love you! Grammie Ellen
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! He's too cute! You all look great! :)
Congratulations Doerflinger family! We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see him...and you of course.. :)
I will talk to you soon!
YEAH! Congrats! What a precious baby boy to add to a wonderful family! So happy for you guys! - Gina B
How special to see all of you again with your new little family member... Congratulations to you four and welcome to little Zac!! He'll be the center of attention now for awhile. Love you! Grammie Ellen
Post a Comment