I found this devilish little fellow in our garage. As I reached into a bucket to grab the trash out, the trash moved. Not a good sign. I went to get the shovel to take care of it, Sam followed me begging me to let it live. So after a lengthy internet search and concluding that it was not poisonous, I had a weak moment and let the thing live.
What comes next...Sam and Cary keep saying how pretty he is and look he is so nice, can we please pick him up. (I thought maybe he would bite them and this would be a good little lesson, not to pick up snakes.) Plan failed miserably....now I still have snake crawling around my yard and 2 kids that really think they are great.
1 comment:
Cara, this is Tracy, formerly across from Andy at B&V in KC and now to Anchorage AK. Anyway, I WOULD DIE! I finally emailed Andy and he linked my to your blog and told me about all the snakes. Umm, moving to a snake place would ruin my life. I don't know how you are doing it. I don't care how small or not poisonous the snake is. Thinking about your kids running around the yard with the snake is creeping me out right now. Alaska has NO SNAKES...officially...it's one of my favorite things about the place. So, I just wanted to say, stay strong. And I'm a sympathizer...
Post a Comment