The past 4 months have flown by. It is almost hard to remember what life
was like before this little guy came along. Big brother and sister still think that
he is the best. The day after we got back from Colorado (March 2), his first 2
teeth came through (poor mom!) and he started rolling from his back to his tummy.
This week he has figured out how to keep going and get across the floor! It seems
like there is always something to do!
3 comments:
Yay! New pictures!!!!! I can't believe how much Zac has grown, and I haven't even got to meet him yet!!!!! Time for a trip to TN!!!
He definately looks like his big bro and sis!
I loved getting your phone call this evening, Cara, and I'm happy to see these newest pictures. Zac is getting SO big already. Sammy and Cary are looking so grown up. How just a short time seems to make such a big difference in the kids. I think it's 2 years since you left CA. Beautiful kids... all three!! Love, Ellen Larson
What a cutie!
Post a Comment